Tuesday, June 25, 2013

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 165 ~ Cottage Quilt

Hi Crafters! It's Char here with a new challenge this week. When I saw this quilt I fell in love with the colors and cottage feel! I hope you enjoy this challenge and can't wait to see your creations!

Theme: Cottage Quilt  (make a card or project with a quilt pattern using the colors in the picture)

~ Charlene

Week 165 ~ Cottage Quilt


Guest Designer

Please meet.....




My name is Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis).

I’m a mother to 2 grown children.  I live in Poland in Chorzow.

I work as a teacher of technical and artistic activities. I enjoy my work with young people.
   I discovered scrapbooking in 2008 and have been getting my hands messy with all kinds of creative fun ever since. 
My main passion is cardmaking, which I have been doing for the last 5 years or so.I enjoy other techniques: origami, quilling, iris folding.                                                                                   
   I love the work in the style of vintage and shabby. But also I like style simple and clean. I am making cards, albums and home decorations. 
Now, paper crafting is a complete obsession!

Thank you so much to 'City Crafter Challenge Blog' for having me this week, I've really enjoyed being your guest!



Lovely project by our guest designer Rudlis



Pop over to HERE to see more of wonderful work by Rudlis

...........................


Be Inspired by the CCCB Designers




............




...........




............




...........

Take Note
You are welcome to submit any type of project based on the theme and enter as many times as you wish, but we do hope that the creation is new and original, please do not link creation that have been posted prior to the day of the current challenges. We are looking after our wonderful sponsors who donate time, prizes, and effort with full focus on them, to be eligible for the prize -

No direct selling links are allowed here
Please mention City Crafter Challenge Blog and provide a link back to us
Please do not cross-promote event unrelated to City Crafter Challenge Blog
Link your direct post of the challenge and not your entire blog


Prize
The winner for this challenge will win a Guest Designer Spot here at City Crafter Challenge Blog, we will also be posting your winning project here, so come on and join us!

Submit
Challenge ends July 1st, 2013 at 11.55 PM (EST)



If you have difficulties using Inlinkz, please email citycrafter@gmail.com, we will try our best to help you with your question.

Winner
Thanks to everyone who played along with us in our "Clean and Neutral" challenge.
Here's the winning project!



Congratulations Hazel! Please grab the winner's badge from our side bar and also drop an email to Kirsty at citycrafter@gmail.com to arrange for a date for your guest designer spot! You'll have till July 3rd to do that!

Spotlight Artists Award


Congratulations to all, do feel free to grab your spotlight artist badge and display it proudly on your side bar! Thanks for playing along!
Please join us for our current challenge "Cottage Quilt"







4 comments:

  1. The DT did an outstanding job!! They are all beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure did, but then again it's always a feast for the eyes to come over here and see what these talented girls have made, isn't it! Thank you so much for making me one of last week's spotlight artists!! Hugs, Ira xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the inspiration from you Design Team . See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are absolutely PERFECT! I was very pleased to be a guest this week. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete